British Holiday Home Insurance
We help UK holiday home owners compare insurance quotes with less hassle , whether you own a cottage, flat or bungalow in Scotland or Cornwall, Quotiva can help ...
We're authorised and regulated by the FCA. Find out more about QUOTIVA and our broker network.
Click the red button for a British holiday home insurance quote comparison

"I have found a hugely cheaper quote than my renewal, I am absolutely delighted" P.Macnally (Truro)

"Quick, friendly and efficient" T.Reilly (Birmingham)

By filling in our simple online form you could be receiving quotes in minutes for your UK holiday home - it couldn't be easier!

As soon as you have completed the form we immediately pass it to leading UK brokers who specialise in property insurance.They will contact you directly and quote you with their own rates. Whether you're the exclusive user of your holiday home or let it out for trade/business during certain seasons, we can help you find cover.

Buy to Let Holiday Home Insurance

Our form should provide most of the data a broker will need to quote you. However, discuss with the property insurance broker that contacts you what cover is best for you as there are so many varying factors:

  • Location
  • Building type: Detached, Semi-detached, terrace, maisonette, bungalow (semi-detached/detached), flat
  • Period built.
  • Unoccupied for extended periods of time
  • Let out for trade/business
  • Situated in flood risk area
  • Fitted with alarm.

Remember it's important to compare both policy features as well as the price of your quote. It's always worth shopping around for your insurance.

Holiday Home UK Insurance

Each insurance company is looking to insure something different. Some will look to to avoid risks in certain postcode areas. Others might want more risky sites or perhaps they will only want properties occupied all year round. Either way, by using our service, we hope you'll find a quote that's right for you. Please click for a comparison using our service - all our brokers are UK FSA registered.